Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Seoul's soul, Seoul's sole


Seoul, South Korea. The 2 biggest and busiest metropolitan city in the world. Neon streets filled with people, markets, cars, style, and attitude I wonder if there could possibly be any more room for a bike. In my familiar Northwest culture biking happens to be ingrained into my very being. I ride my bike to school nearly every day, ride my bike for fun on a beautiful day, and almost hit a biker nearly every time I drive. I feel lucky to be privileged enough to live somewhere where biking is loved and welcomed but I am also curious, if biking is not ingrained into a culture or a person, can it be adopted? In a large a busy city (such as Seoul) can it be possible to create a passion for biking in Seoul's soul?

Here I take a look at how biking could possibly be transcended into Seoul, how biking can be influenced by culture and how culture can influence biking.

How do you stand out in a big city? Color, Style, and Tricks. Be seen in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment